The American-Hungarian Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit Mutual Benefit
Corporation as defined in Section 501 (c) (6) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The mission of the Chamber is to serve as the premier vehicle for business networking and information exchange within the American-Hungarian business community.
The Chamber's current main objectives are:
1. Promoting Hungarian early stage companies in the USA
2. Channeling foreign direct investment to Hungary
Lívia Klimovitsky met with Dr. János Áder, President of Hungary and Dr. Ferenc Kumin, Consul General of Hungary in New York and discussed promoting investment opportunities in Hungary and uniting the Hungarian business community in the USA.
FDI 2014: Budapest is the most attractive destination for investment in Eastern Europe
In the latest ranking of fDi Magazine, a publication of the Financial Times Group, Budapest appears as the most attractive city for capital investment in Eastern Europe in 2014-2015. In addition to its regional gold medal, Budapest – the only Eastern European city on the list – ranked 9 in the “TOP 10 Major European Cities Overall”, a comprehensive assessment combining all categories, just ahead of Moscow. Read more...
Hear from leading companies their reasons to invest in Hungary
Hungary's brand image film wins an award in Cannes!
The Hungarian Tourist board and the State Opera House were among the winners at the Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards 2014. Go to Hungary
We are joining our efforts with the American-Hungarian Executive Circle to promote business networking and cooperation opportunities. Please explore their website and support their featured project Puli Space. The Hungarian Puli Space initiative is an official contestant of the Google Lunar X Prize.
Please visit our Blog to leave comments and read previous updates
Miklos Ringbauer, CPA, PMP
Accounting Tax Management
Christa Hannah Igaz
Attorney at Law
Igaz Law Group
Join our group on LinkedIn. Basic membership to the main group is free. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- recognized as a trusted service provider
- learn about news and business opportunities before the public
- network with leading professionals and companies
- access the closed networking subgroup on LinkedIn
- include your membership on your stationery
- receive a membership certificate
- qualify for special offers from our partners
- have the opportunity to sponsor chamber events
- vote on the annual meeting
Our Featured Partners